As business grow and team size increases, learning, sharing and keeping track of everyone’s progress, evaluation becomes a little difficult. The need to keep information about employee learning and the organization’s learning and development undertaking needs to be made easier. Many options are now available to the businesses to streamline the learning and development initiatives and to track each employee’s progress. Online and elearning portals have made I all easier and more fun at the same time. No longer do you have to hear your employees complain about how it gets boring in middle of learning session and trainings.
Online organization learning: What is it all about?
As businesses grow the need to upgrade the employee skill set and enhance their knowledge all increases owing to ever increasing business and market environment needs to beat the competition and stay ahead. The number of employees to be managed also increases over time leading to much more skillful handling and operations management for the organization is training needs. Now, all this has been made possible thanks to online tutoring and learning websites. Enterprise can
- · Teach and impart online training for learning and development
- · Design self-paced learning programs online
- · Evaluate the participants through online tests and modules
- · Allow for learning to transcend the geographic limitations
- · Some modules that do not need a trainer can be imparted easily
- · Participation increases as the number of participants or learners limitation are not there, any number of participants can log in
- · You can have an individual log-in for your employees and keep track through easy reporting
- · Technical support round the clock to assist in case of any issues
- · Easy access for employees and anonymity allows them to ask more questions
- · 24*7 access to the portal promotes more enthusiasm for learning
- · More open and free forum for discussion
How can it benefit the organization?
If you have an online portal for learning, you can have self-paced modules for your employees with easy tracking through back end reports and progress tracking. Online training modules for modules that do not need a classroom or trainer help organizations:
- · Reduce costs in terms of training management
- · Reduce logistics costs
- · Design online module that allow for self-paced study, making them accessible 24*7
- · Most portals management and designing is relatively cheaper
- · Many employees can log in at the same reducing the many hindrance of the classroom model
- · Employee can study at his leisure and enjoy the mandatory learning
- · Enables organization have more productive and effective work force
While online modules will move organizational learning to a virtual platform, the evaluation exams and tests online also make it much easier to track each employee progress. Organization benefits from reduced man hours in management of trainings, operational time and costs spent in organizing training, managing logistics, evaluate papers and get feedback. All this can go online and all kind of reports and statistics are available at the click of the mouse.
If you aim to make wise use of employee time and ensure effective, motivated workforce with its skill set always at top of their game, online trainings and portals are an investment call of the day. Make your employee’s engagement in training and the training more fun with the many benefits of online study.