To vary our subject matter and present differing points of view, we publish guest blog posts on subjects relating to publishing, books, writing, and, of course,tips for tutors, students and parents. If you're interested in writing about a current issue, if you have a point of view about tutorat or the virtual-classroom that you'd like to share, if you've had a in elearning experience that you think would help, inform, and/or warn other tutors or students-we'd like to hear from you.
Posts must be at least 500 words, and can be as long as 1,200 words. We're not a paying market, but we'll give you a byline and links to your website or blog.
We'll also expect you to be available to respond to comments on your post.
Please note our guidelines--and follow them.
- You must have expertise in your subject.
- Your primary purpose must be to inform, not to promote.
Obvious self-promo or SEO bait will be deleted without response.
- Your subject must be appropriate for the blog.
- Your views must be compatible with the general outlook of this blog.
- You can pitch us your idea to see what we think, or simply write the post and send it in. Whichever works best for you.
- We reserve the right to reject your post
So If you have a post you would like to share with our readers, please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss it!
The Learning Network Blog
The place to learn new words, get inspired by great quotes, read interesting articles, and stay up do date on the latest news in the expanding world of eLearning.
Subscribe to this list via RSS Blog posts tagged in virtual-classroom
Vip Amazon Associates